American model Gilda Joelle Osborn has opened up her beauty closet online.
A university graduate and model has shared her daily beauty routine and the luxury products she uses to keep her skin clear for work.
American-born Gilda Joelle Osborn is building a high fashion portfolio of work with the likes of Oribe and Lilly Pulitzer, but has a penchant for testing different makeup products and skincare brands behind-the-scenes.
She spoke to Husskie Australia about the lip tints, bronzers and concealers she keeps in her $590 Louis Vuitton toiletry bag, which is 'big enough to hold everything'.
In the morning Gilda reaches for her $453 Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum, a much-loved brand used by Hollywood's top-tier celebrities, followed by a $49 Indie Lee toner and 'protective day oil'.
She prefers to cleanse at night after her day is finished with the $60.94 One Love Organics Botanical B Cleansing Oil, which works to remove heavy eye makeup after a shoot.
To treat herself Gilda enjoys using $105 Tata Harper masks or $89.72 Evolve's Instant Glow mask, which both work to exfoliate and re-hydrate her face.
A breakdown of what's inside Gilda's beauty cupboard:
1. $590 Louis Vuitton Toiletry Bag
2. $453 Dr Barbara Sturm Hyaluronic Serum
3. $49 Indie Lee COQ-10 Toner
4. $94.41 Marie Veronique Protective Day Oil
5. $111.18 Tata Harper Purifying Cleanser
6. $60.94 One Love Organics Botanical B Enzyme
7. $182.36 Goop Replenishing Night Cream
8. $89.72 Evolve Beauty Radiant Glow Face Mask
9. $105.32 Tata Harper Purifying Mask
10. $65.87 Beauty Counter Dew Skin Tinted Moisturiser
11. $78.47 Vapour Soft Focus Foundation
12. $52.50 RMS Beauty Un Cover-Up
13. $34.98 Well People Bio Bronzer Stick
14. $61.25 Antonym Baked Highlighting Blush in Cheek Crush
15. $44 Flora and Fauna Lily Lolo Stellar Eye Palette
16. $25 Lily Lolo Mascara
17. $30.63 Henne Organics Luxury Lip Tint in Intrigue
18. $37.92 EcoBrow Eyebrow Defining Wax
Once her skin is prepped the blonde bombshell applies $65.87 Beauty Counter Dew Skin tinted moisturiser for a light tint, or if she needs something heavier, the $78.47 Vapour Beauty Soft Focus foundation.
Gilda is a fan of natural paraben-free makeup and chooses to incorporate it where possible, like concealing her under eyes with $52.50 RMS Beauty's un cover-up.
For adding a touch of colour she uses a bronzing stick to contour and a light blush to give her face a flushed look.
She steers clear of eyeliner but never forgets to curl her lashes, adding a lick of $25 Lily Lolo mascara to embolden her appearance.
'I am definitely more of a lip balm girl [than lipstick]. I literally own two lipsticks, one being just a tint. My favourite tint is $30.63 Henne Organics lip tint in Intrigue,' she told the publication.
Best known for her shapely and bold brows, Gilda would 'never leave the house' without putting the $37.92 EcoBrow eyebrow wax through her strands.
She applies it with an angled brush to get the most natural look possible.
All images: Gilda Joelle